Your twenties wing woman!
Helping you with the stuff you didn’t get taught in school
What I Do
Host of the Talk Twenties Podcast
Want to feel inspired?
Check out the Talk Twenties Podcast.
Inspirational Event Speaker
Looking for an inspiring speaker for your in-person or virtual event?
Online Course Creator
Ready to get learning?
Join my online course.
Check out the numbers
events spoken at this year
“A Game Changer”
It was a pleasure to have Gaby on our ‘Inspiring Stories’ panel (so much so that we have invited her back for a second event). Gaby speaks with passion and determination about her own challenges and why she is not prepared to sit and watch others try to find their own way without the support, knowledge and expertise that her own lived experiences can provide. A true inspiration and a definite game changer for our current and future twenty somethings.
Marie Hall – Managing Director – Empowerment House
Talk Twenties is great example of a new and exciting business! Brilliant to have Gaby on the panel of our Start Up Conference. Her top tips and insights into the highs and lows of running a business during a pandemic really inspired everyone watching.
Susan Hughes – The Women’s Organisation
“A Pleasure to Work With”
Gaby is one of the most innovative thinkers I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. Myself and our Girls in Marketing team collaborated with Gaby and Talk Twenties on a LinkedIn webinar which was one of our most successful to date. We had lots of positive feedback about the information Gaby provided around utilising LinkedIn and can’t wait to work together again soon.
Olivia Hanlon – Founder and Managing Director – Girls in Marketing
Grab a cuppa
Recent Blog Posts
- A ‘twenty-something’ guide to BelfastA low-down for anyone planning a relatively inexpensive weekend break in Belfast with a partner or small group of friends. We’ve tried it all out, so you can go and make the most of your trip. In January 2020, my boyfriendContinue reading “A ‘twenty-something’ guide to Belfast”
- 10 must-see things to do in Hong KongIf you’ve been following me on social media recently you’ll see that last month I went on a family trip to Hong Kong. I’ve always been intrigued but never really hyped on visiting Asia. However, when I found out myContinue reading “10 must-see things to do in Hong Kong”
- Why I left teaching after just 2 yearsIt’s been one whole year since I hung up my teaching boots and left for a new career. I’ve sat down to write this post 100 times but somehow I can never finish. Finally, I’ve been able to get offContinue reading “Why I left teaching after just 2 years”
Listen to the Talk Twenties Podcast
Sink or Swim: How Building Social Chain Almost Broke Dom McGregor – Talk Twenties Podcast
- Sink or Swim: How Building Social Chain Almost Broke Dom McGregor
- How Spirituality and Crystals Can Change Your Life with Athena's Crystals
- El Burrito Monsters Strategy For 11 million views on TikTok
- The Rap Game UK: Breaking into a male dominated industry with Meduulla
- An Experts Guide To Going Self Employed | Tax and Accountancy Explained with Accountant She